Thursday, August 4, 2011

Juicing

Remember, Juicing albeit a great way to get the micro nutrients our bodies crave and desire, if you only juice fruits the natural sugars will beat you back down and slow your weight loss progress, there are plenty of sites to check out what kind of veggies to juice and what they are most likely to assist in. too many to randomly list some I am sure if your motivated you will find the site that best suits your needs and desires.  keep in mind, one thing that I have learned about juicing is this, too much kale makes your healthy juice taste like you just scrubbed the bottom side of a lawnmower, sure its healthy, but you might not likely drink it after spending the time and money to create the monstrosity... 
I find 1 apple, 2-3 carrots, cucumber, a slice of beetroot, celery, some pineapple, 1 tomato, and some spinach and kale is rather palatable yet healthy, not too much sugars, and enough fruit and pineapple to down the liquid, your good to go, snacking on raw almonds in between juices and meals are a great source of proteins and help you stay away from the twinkies and little debbie cakes.  from there its just pure motivation, I find that the times I do eat the crappy food I suffer both mentally and physically now and usually punish myself with more juice less food the following day or more... :) its kind of like a rewarding punishment but also helps purge the chemical mess I consumed :)
have a great day/evening all, hope you are still finding motivation to improve your lives
Joe

No comments: