Thursday, August 11, 2011

struggle

I find it rather difficult to find anything new or exciting to write about lately, random updates on what I am doing each day seems rather blah and I wouldn't log on to read what this guy is doing from day to day so I am gonna start breaking down each step, and going into details on them, why I choose the paleo diet choice, why I like my Vibram fivefinger shoes etc. what I enjoy about juicing and what I have been learning as I go, hopefully it will help motivate more people to be healthy.
I am gonna start trying to post a new article every week, keep in mind I am not a big writer and its difficult for me to translate my message to written material. it is now Thursday, so by next Thursday hopefully I will have a well written post for anyone reading this, and will try to have a new post every Thursday here after.
I started with my story, and how I got to be where I am at weightwise and will expand on that and then take on each other post one at a time with some finer detail on how to painlessly lose the unwanted weight without breaking a sweat or killing your bank account :)

1 comment:

MumsyMcVey said...

Well, your words are encouraging. I'm enjoying the walking and the improved diet and the kettle bell exercises.. all good stuff, since we began this whole thing.